The 2018 Elloughton-cum-Brough Food & Drink Festival promises a ton of tasty treats for local residents when it opens its doors for the second year running on Sunday 9th September. Samples of East Yorkshire’s finest produce will be on display at the Village Hall on Elloughton Road, Brough. Admission is free and from 10am to 3pm with local producers selling their fayre.
The event will include over a dozen stalls offering a diverse range of food and drink. There will be wine from a South Cave vineyard, locally distilled gin, the delights of Goan cuisine and freshly cooked stone-baked pizzas. Homemade jams will be on sale along along with a fabulous range of gourmet muffins.
The event is organised by the Petuaria Community Forum.
Confirmed attendees include…
- Little Wold Vineyard – www.littlewoldvineyard.co.uk
- Jan’s Goan Cuisine
- Kevin’s Marvellous Muffins – Facebook MarvellousMuffins
- Pat’s Mobile Pizza – Facebook Pat’s Mobile Pizza
- Pam’s Jams
- Kathy’s Charity Home Bake
- Traditional Pantry Treats – Facebook Traditional Pantry Treats
- Gwynn’s Coffee & Cakes – www.larrysbar.co.uk
- Hotham’s Gin School – www.hothams.co.uk
- New Village Kitchen – www.newvillagekitchen.com
- Atom Beers – www.atombeers.com
More details will be announced as they are confirmed.